>> Monday, May 31
It is my pleasure to feature my BEST team mate Etsy seller Swan Mountain Soaps!
I had a hard time picking a few of my favorites from this amazing store because I had so many!
1. The Geek soap - This soap would persuade any geek to saunter towards the bath room.
Here are some useful information about this geek soap:
The Jedi High Council all use geek soap.
"Hmmm. The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is, without geek soap." - Yoda
The six-fingered man loves this soap. (Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You steal my soap. Prepare to die.)
The Knights of Ni love this soap. The Black Knight loves it too, as it is "soothing on minor flesh wounds."
This soap has been known to repel Reavers.
* Cruelty-free: no midi-chlorians were harmed in the making of this soap.
2. DIY Baby Balm - All mothers know the anguish of being helpless when your baby has diaper rash.
Because of oh so silly government regulations, Swan Mountain Soaps cannot sell this item so they have the second best alternative- a DIY kit!
The kit contains all natural ingredients with instructions on how to create your own baby balm and never feel like crying with your baby when he/she has diaper rash again!
3. Fisherman's Balm - any one who has handled/gutted a fish knows the pungent odors that accompany this necessary but not so glamorous task. This balm will mask even the strongest of fishy scents. But you do not have to be a fisherman (or eat fish) to use this balm, it is perfect as a lip balm too!
4. Spicy Mustard - mustard and beer and hot dogs and hamburgers all mentioned in one product - I'm in!
5. Dry Shampoo - When I have a bad hair day (too lazy to shampoo, color, style, blow dry, etc.), I wear a baseball cap. Anyone close to me knows that the cap means a b-a-a-a-a-d hair day. Here is an alternative to those days! This talc free shampoo will help you look professional and finished and hide the secret of not shampooing between you and your shampoo bottle.
6. Thousand Roses Soap -
My favorite flower is compressed into a pretty package that lasts and lasts! Truly, this soap will make me want to jump in the shower many times a day!
"This is not your grandma's rose, and it's not your typical department store rose scent either, but a deep, spicy sweet scent with whispers of apple and myrrh - created to match the scent of the Yolande de Aragon, a Damask rose. If you could really literally cover your loved one in roses, it would smell like this."
7. Grab Bag - This is arguably my favorite of all!
I dream of all these products pouring out of my grab bag, only $15 for everything!
And make sure to visit the shop!